Discover the Bounty of the Pacific
With its excellent fishing opportunities in calm, protected waters, Campbell River has earned the name “Salmon Capital of the World.” Our saltwater fishing charters target five species of salmon as well as ling cod, rockfish, prawns, crabs, and halibut throughout the year.
- Fully equipped, covered 23-28 ft fibreglass fishing boats (Grady White, Boston Whaler, or Pursuit)
- Onboard private washrooms
- Top-quality equipment and fishing gear
- Experienced and knowledgeable local guide
- Early breakfast service, before regular hours, in Anglers Dining Room
- Boxed lunch available for purchase and delivered to you
- Use of private dock for departure/arrival
- Dock staff to greet and assist you in unloading fish and gear upon return
- Staff available to manage your fish at our onsite cold storage facility
- On-site fish packaging available (fees not included)
Saltwater Fishing: $160 per hour for one boat accommodating 1-4 guests*
*Gratuities, taxes, alcohol, and fishing licence fees are not included.
- Ocean fishing trips are booked as 5 hour, 8 hour, or 8+ hour trips.
- For accommodation guests who wish to use our dock and related amenities but prefer to book directly through external charter companies or guides, our fishing amenity service rate is $200/boat per day.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions and start planning your trip.